Article provided by: Allison Canine Transformation
Rock’s Positive K9 Training is a caring and compassionate center for dog training in Mukwonago WI. We offer practical obedience training to foster good behavior in your canine.
Is it too late to start training a dog?
While it is much easier to train young puppies than older dogs, we can train all canines at any stage of their lives. All dogs should undergo the following list of training to make sure they lead a fulfilling life:
- Social skills - First and foremost, your canine must be trained to adapt to its environment. Besides, you must train him/her with basic social skills to deal with other pets as well as with people.
- Self-disciple - Your dog must be trained to follow basic commands as well as do some fun tricks
- Potty training - This is one of the most important dog training that is crucial for your pet's safety as well as your family's.
On the bright side, training an older dog has its perks. You get to build or develop the special bond that you share with your canine by establishing trust and respect. Besides, training your dog will make him more enjoyable to live with. We are a well-known name for offering exceptional dog training in Mukwonago WI.
In what areas can you train dogs?
Dog training is the process of using behavior analysis, antecedents, and consequences to bring about a positive change in your dog's behavior. Dog training sessions, in general, aim to help the dog in carrying out specific activities and tasks along with equipping the animal with basic skills.
At our training facility, we train canine on basic skills like potty, obedience training, etc. We also train service dogs to assist people with disabilities. We are experts in understanding an animal's attributes and personality. This facilitates consistent communication and helps us to choose the perfect timing for reinforcements to inculcate positive behaviors in dogs.
Steps to discipline your puppy
It's vital to take the time to discipline your canine to ensure that you and your canine co-exist in harmony under one roof. Puppies sometimes exhibit poor behavior just to test your limits at the same time to learn their boundaries. Here are some critical tips on how to discipline your puppy:
- Start working on training your puppy as soon as you bring her home. Dogs are brilliant and grasp concepts easily when they are young. Hence, training them early is a great way to show them what is acceptable and what is not.
- Be consistent in responding to your canine's wrongful behavior so that your puppy gets it strong and clear.
- Avoid using physical punishment to your puppy, especially hitting, kicking, and growling. Physical punishments usually turn dogs either more aggressive or too timid.
Are you looking for a center that offers dog training in Mukwonago WI? Contact Rock’s Positive K9 Training today to know more about our obedience classes, events, and other activities. We also customize our training sessions as per your needs.Dog Training In Mukwonago Wi
View Larger Map